Conceive, believe, achieve ~ Cameron Herold
It’s 6: 16 PM on day 537 of my journey towards independence and I’ve managed to brush my teeth, prepare and publish my Disability of the Day feature, prepare my Kid of the Week feature, drink tea by myself, feed myself garlic bread for breakfast, tweet about my campaign – reading Double Double written by Cameron Herold in between - feed myself garlic bread for lunch and tweet about my campaign – no luck.
Today I was reading Double Double written by Cameron Herold (it’s a must read for anyone in business or anyone who wants to get into business it teaches you how to double your revenue and profit in three years or less) and although the chapters I’ve read so far have been written in the context of business I have realized his Painted Picture concept – a three year plan which puts the emphasis on where you’re going rather than how you’re going to get there– could apply to life as well so I created my own Painted Picture. Take a look:
Painted Picture: What my life will look a feel like in the next three years
- I will be independent enough that I’m not a burden to anyone in any way
- I will have published The Accidental Philanthropist, sold 100 million copies and inspired the world to be of service
- My blog readership will have a million subscribers
- I will be selling Adventures of Me merchandise so that people can carry a piece of me wherever they go and remember that there’s a hero inside them just waiting to come out
- I will be a home owner
- I will own a car and have more than enough money to hire a driver to take me wherever I want to go
- I will travel the world raising disability awareness
- I will give scholarships to kids who can’t afford to go school
Are we connecting on Twitter? If not, say hi at http://twitter.com/Nisha360
If you’ve given to my cause or you can’t give now, please help me by sharing my cause with others. You can tweet about it like my friend Stan Faryna. This is the tweet he uses: @Nisha360 is a brave, smart young woman trying to make a better world for us all. Please help her do an amazing thing. http://bit.ly/hC7vOu
Stan’s very sweet for saying so, but feel free to write what reflects you best.
Thanks to all my friends out there who are helping me make my dream come true: to make a better world for all of us!